Sports Premium 2021-2022
Sports Premium Funding
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools it is important to emphasise that the focus of spending must lead to long lasting impact against the vision (above) that will live on well beyond the Primary PE and Sport Premium funding. With that in mind, it is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
2. The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
5. Increased participation in competitive sport
Sports Premium 2020-2021
If you would like to find out more about our PE curriculum please click on the link below to be taken to our PE subject page.
For the PE Policy click on Curriculum policies link below.